Monday, April 28, 2014

Gama Acrylic - Transparent/demonstrator

I had originally posted this as a reply to another post. Someone kindly suggested that I should create a separate post for this. Well, suggestion taken, and thank you. 

On my last visit to the Gem shop in Chennai to pick up a Gama Royal, I got into a discussion on Oversize pens - and I was shown this Gama Acrylic clear/see-through pen. Of course, I just had to have it.

Apart from a couple of Wality/Airmail pens with clear barrels, I did not have an Indian ED Demonstrator. This one is beautiful just for the transparent section and the way in which the nib and feed clearly show through.
.
IMG_8650.JPG


P1020131.JPG

It is approximately the size of a Guider Zimbo and slightly smaller than a Deccan Masterpiece..

P1020133.JPG

P1020132.JPG

P1020134.JPG


P1020136.JPG

Hope you enjoy this.


Cheers,
Sudhir

No comments:

Post a Comment